Industriya restaurant in Marikina

I always pass by this new restaurant in Marikina every morning on our way to Santolan Lrt station. I thought the exterior was really nice so I asked my cousin Ate Kathleen to accompany me and try dining there. The interior is elegant and appealing! What I love about this restaurant is their theme, which is the shoe factory. Well I heard that the place was a former shoe factory so I guess that's why the owners came up with that idea.






shoe making machine

lovely chandelier made of bottles





That's truffle cream pasta that I fell in love with :)

bolognese

truffle potato wedges

Dark chocolate cake for dessert

my cousin and me



Industriya offers a wide variety of food choices in their menu. Their pasta dishes tastes good and what I do love about it is that it wasn't that salty. As for the dessert, I am not a fan. It was just okay for me. The service was also a bit slow, well I will let it slide for they are still in the soft opening phase and there were handling 2 small events that time too. The food is a bit pricey yes but considering the taste and the ambiance of the place, it was worth it. I will definitely come back to visit this restaurant but I do hope that the service will improve by that time.
  

0 Comentarios

Follow Me On Instagram